July 16, 2011

Yum Yum Yum

Today has been a pretty busy morning for me and I haven't even took a shower this morning. I got up early this morning to go pick up our Bountiful Baskets. I was in and out with 10 minutes. I then went to the store to pick up a few things for breakfast. I promised Chris last night that I would make him something for breakfast. I made some Sticky Monkey Brains, oh yeah it sounds weird, but so so good!

Here's my recipe:

Sticky monkey Brains

  • 4 packages refrigerated biscuit dough
  • 1/3 cup white sugar
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar

  • Cut up biscuits into smaller sizes. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a medium bowl. Coat cut up biscuits in cinnamon sugar mixture and place in 9x13 baking dish. Mix together Brown Sugar and Butter, even pour over coated biscuits. Cover with pecans, if desired. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are done.

  • Trust me, this stuff is to die for! We love it. We really don't have it very often, but it's our little family's famous breakfast dish.

  • After breakfast Chris and I were playing a couple games together at the table and he started to fall asleep. Aparently this has been happening a lot in the past 2 days. I'm actually really worried about it, but Chris kind of acts like it no big deal and just kind of dismisses it. I'm not too sure what the problem is, maybe the cold medicine he has been taking. But he's been taking the cold medicine all week, I just don't know. I'm just really worried, it's not normal to fall asleep doing everything! So if anyone runs into him, say something about it. Maybe he'll actually listen to someone else. I'm just the wife.

  • Time to go spend some time with my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment