July 18, 2011

APOLOGIES

Just a clarification on all of my blog posts about me ranting and going on about things that bother me. None of them are about specific people and most of the time they aren't even about people I know personally. When I blog about the things of the world that bother me, that's really just it, they're of the world, the whole entire world! I'm a stay-at-home mom of a wonderful baby boy named, Brenden, but lets face it he still sleeps and naps a lot and likes to stare at himself in the mirror, I don't spend a lot of time cleaning because for the most part its done, so I spend my time outside or watching my little baby and surfing the web. I read a lot of blogs, mostly from people I don't even know. I read a lot of news articles off of google news. I read a lot of stories off of the facebook ads. I go into my google reader and read friends blogs every once in awhile. This is my life. I don't blog and write about friends that bother me and the things that they do, and if I did I would just come out and say who they were. I'm not afraid of anyone or what they may think, I'm not afraid to hurt anyone's feelings, and I just think that that's not the way things should be handled. I've had a couple comments today about my blog and how bad of a person I am for blogging about things that bother me and that I should just come out and name names. There are no names to name, again, everything other than family I write about is just general. Earlier today, when I was talking about naked baby photos, it was super general. I was certainly not talking about anyone in specific or telling anyone that they're bad parents for taking photos. Its just my personal opinion. When I talk about smart phones being over used, I see them being over used every day, I hear about it everyday, my husband sells cell phones for goodness sakes. When I blogged about people thinking that they're better than everyone else, look out at the world, that's most of the world. I think these things would be bothersome to most people, I just happen to be one person whose decided to be more open about it.

Again, my sincerest apologies for any feelings that were hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment