July 06, 2011

California Updates

So we finally got Chris' camera back to working this weekend after being in a bag of rice for days and days. So here are some photos from Chris' camera from when we went to San Bernardino. 


So here are quite a few pictures of Brenden just hanging out in the car with us on our way back.


Brenden is always pretty happy in the car.


Sometimes he gets a bit bored. Mostly of people taking pictures of him. Ha ha.


Sometime I think maybe, just maybe I may have a bi-polar kid, but then I think to myself his various moods just make my life so entertaining. :)


I'm thinking that it's about time for a nap.


Some of the great scenery between California and Nevada.


Brenden confused on why he can't see out the window. Maybe.


Brenden thinking he may be hungry.


I tried for the longest time to get a good picture of a Joshua tree. Mostly because Chris' brother's name is Joshua. This might be the best one.


Brenden upset because he ran out of food.


Every time Brenden eats, its always time for a nap.


Brenden loves to play and chew on blankets, burp rags, clothes, really anything he can get to his mouth.


Peek-A-Boo!




I see you!


Brenden is a joy to be around in the car. I love it!


Brenden is just so silly.


He would be a good wise man for Christmas.


Brenden reading his first book.


He looked like he really got into it.


Until he feel asleep...


And he loves his sleep.


Me sitting with Brenden while Chris drives.


Love me a sleeping baby.


Getting close to Vegas. Lunch time!


Some more scenery.


And more...


My cute husband taking the wheel.


Brenden still asleep.


Our Lemonade, pre-spilling.


Brenden at Buon Gusto's.


 Hungry Baby.


Chris feeding Brenden while our food is being prepared.


Nom Nom.


If you're every in Las Vegas, take a trip out to Henderson and eat at Buon Gusto's. The best Italian restaurant I have EVER eaten at. And the prices are phenomenal.


Chris and Brenden enjoying being outside of the car. YES!


Brenden and his mommy.


Back in the car headed towards Woodland Hills. :)


Crazy kid is as happy as could be.


Brenden loves to play with his hands.


Such a cute little boy.


With some funny little faces.


I love it when he talks and babbles and just goes on and on.


This Brenden's hungry little caterpillar. He loves this toy.


He's already got praying down. Ha ha.


Brenden is a piggy little boy. He just eats and eats and eats.


Some scenery just outside St. George, Utah.


And yet another nap. Sorry he's such a boring kid.


Me getting tired of being in the car all day long!


More of me.


More of me and of course, Brenden.


Another attempt at Joshua Trees.
 

Some cool and fairly large rocks we saw.


Brenden is naked yes. It got super hot in the car and he was just sweating in clothes. But he does have a diaper on.


There's my happy baby. It seems like he's almost always happy or confused.


Or maybe whatever this is.


Drinking some lemon water before we got to Woodland Hills.

Ok, so I guess I lied. Mostly of these aren't from California, they're from the ride home from California. So sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment