July 15, 2011

It's Official

Brenden is officially switching over to cloth diapers, well not that he really has a choice. I sold 4 boxes of diapers and got rid of them today. Its been good. Now I have $130 to spend on cloth diapers which is nice. I just need to raise $40 more dollars to invest in some diapers for Brenden. This would include everything I need for 12 diapers. Pretty good I do think. I'm actually really excited to give this a try and then when we feel like it we can start building up our stash, but honestly that probably won't happen until we're pregnant with baby #2. Which, just so everyone knows it not just yet. Back to the cloth diapers. So, in order to earn money to pay for cloth diapers I have put a few things up on ebay and a few things on the university's bulletin board. So hopefully we hear something very soon.

I'm getting really excited to start using cloth diapers on Brenden. Is that weird? I think before having a baby I would have thought it was weird, but now, its just excitement. Excitement over getting to try something new, excitement to know that we'll be saving oodles of money in the long run, excitement to be doing something good and worth while. A little overboard? Yeah, I know, I'm just super happy to have made this decision. I'll be putting my order in wither this weekend or early during the week next week. Its hard to decide.

But for now, I have a sick baby to go check on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment