July 17, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Brenden and I have spent the morning at home this morning. My nose is super sick and Brenden isn't the happiest of campers. I was gonna go to Church, but Brenden isn't feeling well and I didn't want to go and sneeze all over everyone. I feel bad and really guilty about skipping out on Church especially since we went to the movies last night. I just don't know, we all woke up this morning as Chris was getting ready for work and Brenden wasn't doing super well and I've been sneezing non-stop all day long. So annoying. Part of me wishes that I could just chop my nose off.

I'm super glad that Brenden has been sleeping all day. He really needs the rest especially since he didn't get a whole lot of sleep yesterday. He was just awake all day yesterday and playing and crying. Poor little guy. He did sleep really well last night, he slept for 12 hours straight. Way to go little man!

So on our events for the rest of the day....Chris is at work until probably about 7. Once Chris gets home we will be skyping with my parents so they can take a peek at Brenden and see how big he is!!! He's getting big, almost 13 lbs and almost 27 inches. This little boy can grow and grow. I'm so proud of him and all of his accomplishments so far. He can now pretty much sit on his own. Look at him go. I'll have to catch it on camera this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment