July 14, 2011

We're in Luck!!!

We took Brenden back to the doctor today yet again. This poor little guy, he doesn't get enough sleep as it is because he's sick and then he has a mommy that's paranoid and takes him to go see the doctor for every little thing. Not really, but I sure do feel like it.

As everyone knows, we took Brenden to the doctor on Tuesday because whatever this thing is that Chris has, he gave to Brenden. So Brenden was coughing pretty bad, first cough ever. I was super scared, so we took him in. The doctor pretty much told us that it was too early to tell and that we should keep an eye on poor little Brenden. And to give him some baby Tylenol ever so often. So we had been doing this and it seems to have just been doing worse. What. The. Heck. I just didn't understand. Baby stuff, I guess. Well I decided that I should at least call into the doctor's office this morning, so I did. We called in and the receptionist told me that she would have a nurse call me back and to stick by the phone. 3 hours pass. Are you kidding me??? I have a little baby that's only 5 months old and you're going to hold out on me for hours? That's just not okay. I was just a little bit upset.

So we call back and the receptionist said that they had out a note on the doctors desk and that he just hadn't got to it yet. Seriously? Again, little baby that's never been sick. Rude! The receptionist finally set an appointment for us this afternoon. We went in and all the doctor really said was that his breathing looked to being okay. He also said that when baby's are teething they tend to have a runny nose and when their little noses don't get cleaned out it can drain into their tiny little throats and cause them to cough. That was a logical enough answer for me and I'm willing to go with it for now. But 2 visits and multiple phone calls just to tell me that my baby's teething. Wow! Get it together guys. I'm just very frustrated with doctors today. When it comes to Brenden I have a very short temper, I guess. I love that little boy.

As for me, I am feeling pretty great, but my that pillow of mine is looking very enticing very early tonight. Yay for early bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment