July 13, 2011

My Poor Baby

Brenden has been sick since yesterday morning and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. He's such a tiny little guy and I feel so bad for him. He's still not running a temperature or anything, but his cough is getting worse and it makes me so sad because there's really nothing I can do. Poor little baby. He slept pretty well last night. He went to bed a little after 8 and slept until about 5 this morning. I fed him and he went back to bed until about 8. It's really nice that he sleeps so incredibly well. He woke up and we fed him some mangoes. First time, he loved them! Ever since breakfast I have been trying to get him to take a nap with no luck. He'll lay in his crib and talk to himself for hours, but as soon as he starts to fall asleep he starts to cough and wakes himself up. I put him in his swing and really that's the only way he can get any sleep at all. His cough is just this hacking gross cough you would expect from an old man. I have been giving him baby advil since yesterday and I think it helps him sleep, but that's about all.

The doctor said to call if it got worse, but I feel like such a louse for calling in for every little thing, but at the same time I don't want to not call in and have it be something really serious. I just really hope this passes and he gets better real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment