July 15, 2011

Guess Whose Sick?

I'm pretty sure I'm coming down with whatever the boys have. Stink! I still don't have a really bad cough or anything, but this sore throat is horrid. It started in the middle of the night last night. I woke up around 3 this morning with a pretty bad sore throat. After that it was pretty hard to get back to sleep, but I finally did get back to sleep. And I woke up this morning at 6 with Brenden and boy am I ever wiped out. Chris and Brenden are both back to sleep. They both are just so sick and so tired. I feel so bad for Brenden being so young and tiny and having to be sick. And Chris is so sick, I think he might miss out on another day at work. Sad. i just hope that everyone starts to get better really soon.

For now, I think I will just rest up and try to get over whatever this is.

2 comments: