July 06, 2011

Utah!


Me bouncing Brenden as Chris is trying to take a picture.


This one is a little better.


Brenden got a present from his Uncle Gelson. I think he really liked it.


Trying to make Brenden laugh for Gelson.


They really liked each other.


This Bear was so much bigger than he was.


Playing out in the sun.


He's such a cute little boy. I just love him to pieces.


My lovely husband making faces for me. :P


Gelson has such a beautiful yard.


My husband is such a hottie!


 Gelson and Brenden. They had so much fun while we were there.


Chris and Gelson helping Brenden walk.


He was doing so good...


Until he fell. :(


This little boy loves it outside.


Look at that cute little face. I can't believe I get to spend everyday with him!


Brenden loves to play.


Brenden started to get tired.


Uncle Gelson had to take plenty of pictures of Brenden.


We stopped in Provo and saw our friend, Preston. Preston was on his mission when Chris and I got married. He was also on his mission when we had Brenden and this was his first time seeing him. He was so great with Brenden.


Pioneer Park in Provo. We stopped while we were waiting to see some more friends.


After we spent some time at the park we went and saw our good friends, Anna and Zach, and Nathan Naomi. Anna and Zach just got married in December and we had never met Zach. We hadn't seen Anna since Chris and I got married. It was great to see Nathan and Naomi. They also just got married. We hadn't met Naomi either. Both Zach and Naomi were really great. We had a lot of fun catching up and talking about old times. 


My goofy husband with my cute little baby.


Me posing for my husband.


And our silly little baby.


Getting ready for the Manti Pageant.


The temple was so gorgeous!


We got our picture with King Lamoni. It was a lot of fun.



Brenden getting ready for bed and waiting for it to get dark so the pageant can get started!


The temple was so beautiful at night!

We had so much fun in Utah catching up with friends and enjoying the pageant. I can't wait to go back!






No comments:

Post a Comment