July 21, 2011

Eureka!!!

I can now with a 100% certainty tell everyone that Chris and I are not pregnant!!! After a few months a speculation I finally know for sure for sure. It feels so great I can not even tell you. Sure, I have a lot of posts about how I would love to have another baby right now, and I would, but that doesn't mean that I can't get excited to spend this time just Brenden and I. With out having to worry about everything that comes along with pregnancy, mostly morning sickness. Never really been sick ever, morning sickness hit me really hard with Brenden.

I was really worried that I was pregnant again and just didn't know it. I had heard of some cases, quite a few actually where its super easy to get pregnant right away after having a baby. I know it happens. I mean, my brother Adam and I are only 1 year, and 2 weeks apart. But now, I have this feeling that I am on top of the world and man it feels good. I have a loving husband and a cute little baby. I am the luckiest woman, well I feel that way anyways.

Brenden is the root of my existence right now, he's the reason I fight so hard for everything and want to be the best I can be. Being the best I can be means that he can have better opportunities for himself and that makes me so happy. Not being pregnant right now means I can focus all of my energy on him, and I know he deserves it. He is such a great little baby and I love getting to spend all of my time with him.

Speaking of which, he just woke up and is talking to himself in his crib, maybe I can go get him to talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment