July 19, 2011

What a Day!

I've had such a super fun day today, even though most of it was spent cleaning. The best part of my day was that I was able to spend it with my loving husband and beautiful baby boy. I love those guys!

Chris let me sleep in a little bit this morning. I slept in until 9! It was spectacular. I love being able to sleep in and since Chris is off track for school its been happening a whole lot. My rockin awesome husband spoils me! I'm going to be so sad when he has to start going back to school in a couple months.

Once I woke up this morning Chris got to cleaning out bedroom as I lounged around for a bit. Once he was finished, I started to clean up the kitchen a bit. My favorite part of a clean house is having a clean kitchen since I spend most of my time in the kitchen. I love to cook and make new recipes. After that Chris helped me de-clutter the family room and he vacuumed while I dusted. Chris and I work so well together, I love it. I'll be sad when he has an actual full-time job, I'll have to do all of this stuff on my own. But hopefully by then I'll learn the lesson that everything has a home and that everything has a place that it needs to be. My parents tried to embed that into my head growing up, but with how crazy life is right now its just not sticking. I had an emaculant home before I was pregnant. I was seriously super woman, but now, I just spend all of my time playing with Brenden. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Brenden and playing with him, I just have to sacrifice having a clean home. And for the most part, I'm okay with that.

So after the house had been all cleaned, my friend, Tawni from back home showed up. I love that girl. I haven't seen her since Brenden was born. She is such a great friend and I can not wait until she comes here to go to school in January. We'll have so much fun together. She's not married yet, but I love her just because. She has always been such a great friend and has always been there when I've needed a great laugh or really anything. I wish that we were a lot closer, but someday we will be. She'll be leaving for Montana in the morning, but she'll be back on Thursday. I'm really hoping that we'll get to see her then too. Maybe Brenden won't be sleeping and she can actually play with him!

For now, it'll be bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment