July 08, 2011

My Perfect Friday

Brenden and I are getting ready for our ward camp out as Chris is at work today. Its been tons of fun, mostly because I had this great idea of trying to get everything done last night. Poor Chris.

We had some great friends over last night, Mike and Melanie. They had made us dinner and brought it over to our house.It was great. It was this sausage, red pepper pasta. YUM!! After dinner we decided to go outside and play some games and enjoy our brand new fire pit! It was pretty awesome. We played some skipbo and had some s'mores.

After it started to rain we took everything inside. I decided to clean out the cars. It really didn't take very long at all. I just needed to clean out all of the trash from our California trip and clean out the car Chris had been driving to work. It was a disaster! After that I decided it was time to bring down all of our camping gear. The tents, sleeping bags, play pen, a change of clothes, and I also packed up Brenden;s diaper bag.

I spent the rest of the evening cleaning house while Brenden was sleeping so that I wouldn't have to worry about it today. It was great, until Brenden decided to wake up at 6am, NOT GOOD! I was super tired. I fed him and was able to get him back to sleep pretty easily though so I could get a little more sleep.

I have kind of spent most of the day lounging around and talking to my mommy on the phone. It was great to talk to her for so long. Everyone in my house back home has been really sick. My dad got really sick. He had pneumonia so bad that they thought that he had had a heart attack. He was sick and had spent a couple of days home from work and they finally took him in to the hospital because it was really bad. My mom was mad at him because he had waited so long to get it checked out. She was filling out so much paper work and when she finally went back to see him he was hooked up by so many machines. The doctors had thought he had a heart attack. Apparently it was just allergy induced asthma on top of the pneumonia. He is feeling so much better now and is almost back to himself. My mom had a bout this week to. She was sick or anything. One day this week she went to go put her allergy drops in her eyes and noticed it was burning really bad. When she looked at the bottle she realized that it was actually earwax removal drops. She immediately flushed out her eyes and went next door where they continued to flush out her eye. She called my dad and he came home and called poison control. They had to continue to flush out her eyes for several hours. From the sounds of it, it hurt real bad. My family is just a bunch of sickies!!!

Time to finish getting ready for the Ward Camp Out!!! Whoot Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment