June 10, 2011

Yay for an Exciting Day

I have had a pretty spectacular day! I woke up at 630 this morning totally refreshed and ready to go. I fed Brenden and he was happy as could be. We all went back to sleep until about 730 and Chris took Brenden so they could hang out for a little while. I slept a little while more. Chris brought Brenden in before he went to donate plasma and Brenden and I have been hanging out all day long. I've fed him multiple times, he sat in his boppy talking to himself, he helped me with laundry, and playing and rolling on the floor together. Its been a really great day for Brenden. I'm a little bit sad that Brenden is napping now, but I know that he will wake up soon and will be as happy as can be and can continue playing.

On another note, Chris and I are getting ready for a trip to go see my cousin Jared, his girlfriend, Stephanie, and their little girl, Lily. Lily is one of Brenden's cousin and she's only a few months older than he is. They've never met, but I'm pretty excited for them to meet. I haven't seen Jared in a couple of years, never met Steph, and Chris hasn't met any of them. I'm so excited to be going to see them, we aren't leaving until Tuesday night and I have already started packing. I am so ready to go and have a good time with everyone.

1 comment: