June 05, 2011

Day 30 of Me!

Day 30- Your favorite song.

Somewhere There's a Mountain by the Nashville Tribute Band.



I love this song and with it being Sunday and all, I thought it was extremely appropriate. Last year, I think it was, Chris and I went to see these guys on campus and they were pretty great! I really like how they tell jokes in between all of their songs and try to get to know everyone in the audience personally. Obviously not everyone individually, but they do try to make it a really fun experience for everyone. They sang with a couple different people too. They sang with, I think, Mindy Gledhill, and Due West. I really liked the song that Due west did too. They sang a song called, I Get That all the Time.

Here's the link if you want to listen to it:


Its a really fun song and it really explains the everyday life. Chris and I haven't yet hit a lot of those milestones, but I can really relate to it. Its really sweet and I love it.

So on for today, Chris, Brenden, and I are hosting a little BBQ at our house. Come on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment