June 03, 2011

Day 26 of Me!

Day 26- What you think about your friends


I have to say that lately that this is kind of a sore subject for me so I'll probably have a lot to say about it, even though there are probably some things that I shouldn't say. I have some really great friends and some that have turned into kind of flaky friends, but its still ok. I realize now that the ones that are flaky have a lot going on and have some really busy lives. I really love the friends that we have and I'm really looking forward to making some more friends soon!


We've made some really good friends in a newly married couple over the past couple of semester and they are one of our best friends here. We spend most of our weekends with them. They love coming over and playing games, playing with Brenden, and watching movies. 


We've got some friends that used to live in Hyde Park that we've kind of grown apart from, but they're still great people and we like doing things with them every once in awhile. I just get bothered by them. Mostly by constantly inviting them to do things for them not to show up, and not even tell us they're not going to show up. And to create so many excuses for themselves later. I understand a busy life, I just had a baby a few months ago. Life gets busy. 


We've gotten quite a few friends that have graduated recently and have moved out of state. Its really sad to see them leave, but exciting to see them moving on with their lives. I keep thinking to myself, that going to be us in a year or so! I'm really excited that they're moving on with their lives, getting jobs, having kids, meeting new friends. 


I love all of our friends and love getting to see them. Hopefully this summer we'll get to see more of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment