June 14, 2011

Today is the Day!

I didn't think I would have the time to blog today with everything going on, but look at me! Its 930 in the morning and just about everything I needed to get done today is already done. I love waking up early and getting everything done and having the rest of the day to enjoy to myself (and Brenden!). I just feel so accomplished when I wake up early and get everything done. So for today I have finished up the laundry from yesterday, cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen, vacuumed all of the floors, finished packing Chris and Brenden, put Brenden's clothes away, finished packing myself, started to load up the car, made some lunch for my honey, packed up the cooler, swept and mopped all of the floors, all while taking care of Brenden. Its been great. He's been such a good baby this morning and letting me get everything done. All that's left for today is to clean off our bed, put the sheets back on the bed that are in the wash, and make it, take the car in for an oil change, and finish up a birthday project I started over the weekend. Its almost done, I'm just doing the finishing touches and I can get it out in the mail. I'll post pictures once this special birthday has come and gone.

I think I'll be working on this project today, finishing up my work, and napping for the rest of the day. What a day, it feels great, maybe if the sun comes out I'll go and enjoy that too. I'm going crazy in excitement. Its like I'm a little kid waiting to go to Disneyland. Almost, but not quite. Well for now, I'm going to go call my mom and try to to get a hold of her. I've been trying all week with no answer, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment