June 10, 2011

Super Mom!

Today has been so energizing and I have gotten so much done. Its incredible. I've gotten loads and loads of laundry done. I have cleaned every room in the house, including Brenden's room. The only room I haven't cleaned is our bedroom, well, because that's Chris' job and all that's really left in there is to make the bed and this morning I told him he didn't have to because I wanted to wash the sheets. I feel awesome today. Kind of like Super Mom. And I pretty much have everything to thank to Miss Sharla Wilson. She's awesome she's been over all afternoon so I could get an amazing project done for someone's birthday, do some cleaning, cook dinner, and she's held Brenden all afternoon. I am so thankful. Before I had Brenden I had no idea what spare time meant. Trust me, I really thought I knew, but either I really didn't know or I just wasted that time away.

I know that I am just going on and on about all this time I have today, but if you're a mom, especially a new mom, you know what I mean. I'll take what I can get and I will run with it. So please no one stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment