June 08, 2011

Outside

Chris and I decided that we wanted to have a picnic when we went outside today. I thought it was a pretty fantastic idea since it looked so nice and warm outside, little did we know. We get outside and its super windy and Brenden was so upset. Brenden does not like the wind at all. So we're out there and its windy and Brenden just can't catch his breath, it was awful. He kept going back and forth from being really angry to being just okay. Chris and I made some chicken salad sandwiches while we were outside. Yummy! I love chicken salad sandwiches with craisins. SO GOOD! We were eating and out little neighbor Noah decided to join us. I think he's so funny and adorable! He told us some jokes and showed us some of the funny faces he can make. We ate and tried to keep Brenden happy as Noah drew us some pictures with chalk. Good times. I decided that it was just getting too cold for Brenden. He was just not happy unless Chris was snorting like a pig. Its hilarious. I'll have to take a video and post it! So we came inside and laid Brenden down in his crib so he could take a nap. Chris and I played some skipbo. (Our favorite game as of lately, if you haven't played it, that's sinful and you should go get it now! No....really. Ready....Go!) I went to go check on Brenden almost an hour later and apparently he had just been playing in his crib and talking to himself the whole entire time. Lame! I'm hoping he'll sleep well tonight, ah, I know he will!

Now its time to go to the store and grab a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment