June 03, 2011

Day 28 of Me!

Yay!!! Last post for today!!! And I will finally be caught and hopefully be able to keep up with my life.


Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?


Chris and I last Christmas!

AND THEN...

Brenden and I just this week.



Well, for starters there's a baby. This last year my baby has been devoted to growing this baby, to giving birth to him, to spending 4 glorious months caring for him. My life has changed so much in the last year. I have had to grow up so much. Caring for a baby all of the time is much more than just staring at him all day long and making sure he has everything he needs. It means, I have to take care of someone other than myself, WHAT??? Yeah, I know. Its great though. I love staring at this little baby, I love feeding him, changing his diaper, changing into many of his outfits that he's just so cute in. I love watching him sleep, holding him, trying to figure out why he;s so upset, and playing with him. Being a parent is great and now that he is starting to sit up by himself, and eat, its just that much better. He had solid food for the first time this morning. I peeled and cut and boiled some apples, and put them in the magic bullet with a banana and fed it to Brenden. He LOVED it! He just couldn't get enough. I had read an article where it said just to try about 2 tablespoons at a time. Well he just wanted more and more, I stopped at the 2 tablespoons, but he still wanted it. I'm so happy and I love to watch him experience new things. 

Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment