June 11, 2011

Cranky Baby Day!

Ahhhh, What a day! Brenden has just been a cranky pants all morning. Overly tired maybe? I'm not totally sure. He went to bed around 8 last night, and slept until about 4 this morning, which was great. I fed him and he slept until almost 7 when I fed him again. Chris took him and they hung out until almost 830 and I took him for a while. We played in the bedroom and Chris got ready for work. But about 10 minutes before Chris left for work Brenden started being a cranky pants. He just screams and scream and screams. He's not hungry, because I have been feeding him constantly just to make sure. I've changed his diapers, made sure he's warm, and held him a bunch, but every time I put him down for half a second he starts to cry. Unless I put him in his crib. He's totally fine in his crib. I don't know what the deal is. He was so happy yesterday. It may just be one of those days. He's just not that happy. I really wish he was because all I want to do is play with him, but who wants to play with a cranky baby. Not me, that's for sure.

So for the rest of the afternoon I have had a pretty dang happy baby. Brenden and I, and Sara all went out to Idaho Falls and went to Sam's Club. I needed to pick up a few things for are awesome bbq tomorrow. I needed, well the hamburgers, you can't have a bbq with out them, I picked up some french fries, and buns. We also stopped at Winco. I love that place. I decided to pick up some corn tortillas and salsa for tonight. Our friends, John and Michelle invited us to a deep fry party tonight and honestly I had no idea what to bring, I've never had anything deep fried that wasn't already that way. I went online and did some research on things that people could deep fry and I found some of the oddest things. Some things like oreos, twinkies, snickers, peeps, I had never really heard of any of these things. Just, WHY? So when we went to the store I decided that we were going to make some homemade chips, they sound tasty. My dad used to make homemade chips every once in awhile and they were always so good, even though the house would smell like it for days. But, the memories are where its at. He would make both plain and cinnamon and sugar, tasty! The party starts at 7 tonight, I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment