June 14, 2011

Good-Bye Blog

That would be a scary thought. I will only be going away for a week, and it might even be that long, I just realize that when I'm away from home that I am not the best blogger at all. I just get so consumed in everything else that is going on. So before everyone gets all up in a huff I decided that I would let everyone know that its a possibility that I may just be too tired and busy to blog for the next few days. Not to mention all of the fun that we will be having. I haven't seen my cousin Jared in a few years and if you ask me, that's far too long. He's only 2 years older than I am and I remember always being really close to him when we were growing up. Especially when our families would get together. He was my favorite person to hang out with. Back then my older brother and I were still in the "we have to fight about everything because we're brother and sister" phase And yes, it was just a phase A phase that lasted until we were both in high school. When I got to be in high school everything changed to bickering with each other to my loving brother being the oh so protective brother. I loved it, but at the same time it drove me absolutely crazy.

So back to my story about my cousin, Jared Love him. He's great. Jared and his girlfriend, Stephanie had a baby back in November, a few months before Brenden was born. Her name is Lily. She is so cute and has the adorable cheeks like Brenden does. We'll make sure to take a bunch of photos of the babies together and I'll post them when we get back. All I know is that there are possibilities of going to a water park, going to the park, and having a wonderful Father's Day BBQ. I love BBQ's and so does Chris. Chris is your typical manly man. He loves BBQ's, making things, figuring out how things work, and being rugged.

It is such a glorious day outside and I'm loving every minute of it. But I can't wait until Chris gets off of work. I'm so ready to get this family reunion started. Maybe that's why I wasn't able to sleep in today. May I should take a nap before we go anywhere. That may be a good idea. Instead, I'm sitting here writing a blog, watching Medium, and trying to decided what I should eat for lunch. Today is just one of those days where nothing actually sounds good. Any suggestions?

Well it's time for lunch, nap, and to take the car in for the oil change.

So long for now, be back in a week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment