June 03, 2011

Day 27 of Me!

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge


I'm doing this 30 day challenge to prove to myself that I can do it! That I can do something everyday. Its important, and I think I've done a pretty awesome job minus the internet going out for days and throwing me off my groove. 


I wanted to do this 30 day challenge to put myself in a pattern, so that when it was over I would still be a better blogger than I was before. Before I started the 30 day challenge I would only blog maybe once a week and now that I'm blogging everyday, (well, supposed to be blogging everyday) I think that once it's over I can get myself to blog a couple times a week. I know that I check and love reading other people's blogs and I'm sure people feel the same way about my blog. So, I really want to blog often to let people read about our lives. Its a great resource with out actually seeming so nosy in people's lives. 


Blogging will someday rule the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment