June 09, 2011

Sara and Ricky

I feel like a dork, but I'm pretty dang excited! Chris just told me that we're going to go have dinner at our friend, Sara and Ricky's tonight. We haven't really had the chance to hang out with them in a while. Between having a baby, vacations, and our husbands odd work schedules it just hasn't happened. We had a dinner over at their house a week or so ago and it was a blast. We had some yummy lasagna and played games with some friends and sure it may sound lame and like just another night for us, but the company was great!

Sara is one of the sweetest people that I know. Especially here in Rexburg. She's my wonderful visiting teacher and honestly I'm sure glad that she is. She's amazing. She always seems to be there when I need her and so helpful when it comes to Brenden. She offers to help me out even when I really don't need it. I love talking to her about family and children and everything that goes on in our lives. Its fun to talk to her about other people here in Rexburg because she feels exactly the same way. I love it!

And Ricky, Oh Ricky. Ricky is hilarious and him and Chris together are too much sometimes! Chris and Ricky are a lot alike. They find the same things funny, think similarly, play the same video games. So when it comes to hanging out with each other it's perfect. Too bad we can't hang out more often. But still I'm excited for tonight. Some french bread pizzas and way too much fun to handle!

2 comments:

  1. Last night was super fun! Let's do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I miss doing things with you all.

    ReplyDelete