June 25, 2011

And We're Back!

Hey everyone, we're back in Rexburg. I love being on vacation and avoiding the all so common cabin fever. Chris and I leave Rexburg every couple of months and it great, but by the end of our vacation I am ready to come home. We had fun while we were gone, and I know everyone wants to read about it, but this post is not going to be it. This post is just to serve to my blogging addiction.

So we spent a week in San Bernardino, California, and then a few days in Utah, mostly in Provo. Now that we're back, its unpacking and doing laundry, and cleaning the house for me. I always make sure our house is clean before we leave, but when we come back and get to unpacking, and the house is a complete mess. That has to be the worst part of vacation, and even worse with moving. I am not looking forward to the rest of the day and getting it all done. But I am looking forward to when it will all be done.

So we're back, text me and we'll do something! But for now I will be cleaning our house and doing laundry.

Pictures and Stories of our trip to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment