June 06, 2011

SHOTS!

So today Brenden has a doctors appointment and I am so not looking forward to it. I am not the type of mommy that can just sit there and listen to a baby cry while he's getting his shots and I'm pretty sure Brenden is getting some shots today. Last time Brenden had shots, I had to leave the room. I told Chris that I was going to go schedule his next appointment. I was out scheduling his appointment and I could just hear him scream. I felt so bad for him. And now, today, Brenden has to have more shots, I'm pretty sure, and Chris is at work.

I'm sure once we get home, all will be okay. Last time Brenden had shots we came home and he just slept all day long and was extra clingy and snuggly. I really love that part.

Well, its time to go to the doctor. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Give him tylenol 15-20 minutes before you take him in. It will help a TON, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He happened to be totally fine. He's one of those babies that when he gets shots he just sleeps for DAYS!

    ReplyDelete