June 03, 2011

Day 24 of Me

So I started this the other day, but lately I have become so distracted by life and it leaves no time for blogging. I am a blogging challenge failure! That's ok, I'm going to try to get back on track today we'll see how it goes. I actually started this blog a few days ago so here goes!


Day 24- A letter to your parents


Dear Mom and Dad, 


I love you and you're the greatest parents I could ever have! You have taught me so much over the years and have made me into a better person. I love you so much for that. You have taught me right and wrong. You have taught me how to enjoy the good things in life. You have taught me how to treat other people. You have taught me how to communicate and how to express myself. You have taught me how to be kind to others, even when I am so upset. You have taught me how to be a great mother and fabulous wife. You have taught by lectures, by asking me questions, but mostly by example. 


I am this great person that I love today and I have you two to thank for it. I am a very happy person with a very happy family. I have learned to take care of myself over the years and now I can take care of my wonderful husband and brand new baby! 


We've had a lot of fun over the years. Between family trips, family game nights, holidays,  and watching each other grow. And now I get to watch Chris and Brenden grow. I can appreciate my family because of the values you have taught me. 


I love you two so much and just want you to know that. You will continue to be some great grandparents to Brenden and it makes me so incredibly happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment