June 11, 2011

Happenings of Our Friday Night

So after spending most of the day cleaning and doing laundry we had some friends over in our clean home. We had Sharla over for dinner. I whipped up some of my oh so famous spaghetti and garlic bread. If its not famous, it sure should be. Yum yum. We also had Sara over. Sharla and Sara share in being our baby sitters. They're both pretty great, Brenden really loves both of them. After dinner we watched the comedian Demetri Martin, now he's a pretty funny guy. We had Mike and Melanie over and we all played games, ALL NIGHT LONG! We played some Wacky Six, (which I'm pretty awesome at) Scribblish, (think of the game telephone, just on paper) and it was great. Chris had a great idea for a new game. So Chris and Sara went out to Walmart and picked up a huge dry erase board and pictionary. So we played pictionary for awhile and it was great! I have to say Melanie is the greatest drawer in the world! The end!

1 comment:

  1. When ever I am able to journey up we should have a game night with Michael & Melanie! I miss them! :( Tell them hi for me next time you see them! LOVE ALL OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete