May 05, 2011

Warm Summer Weather

Ahhhhh!!!! Back in Rexburg and the weather is absolutely gorgeous! It's so wonderful and our Baby Brenden loves loves being outside. I think he would just live outside forever if we let him. Here I am talking about him like he's a toddler and he's still a little baby. Haha.

I have been taking Baby Brenden outside for walks every day this week and he loves it. We went out on 3 yesterday alone. And today we went on a walk with our good friends Jessica and Lauren. He had so much fun even though he fell asleep. We took a walk to Porter park and went to a baby boutique called Lulu and Oliver. Very cute things, but very very expensive. Its just nice to look. I wanted to take pictures of Brenden and Lauren today, but all the battery packs for our camera were dead and I had such a hard time trying to find the charger. I finally found it, but only about 20 minutes before we left. Sad, sad, sad.

On other news, Chris and I have decided that, as confusing as it may sounds, that we're not going to not try to have more babies right now. So if they come, they come. I have to admit I probably talked Chris into it because I have been so gung hoe on having another baby ever since we had Brenden in the hospital. I thought that feeling would go away, but here I am still wanting a baby so much! And someday we will, and I know that we will be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment