May 16, 2011

Family!

Family is the greatest thing on Earth and I love all of my family. Every single one of them. I may not them all, all of the time, but I still love them each and everyday. I like to tell people that I have the greatest family, including my in-laws and it's so true! I love them so much and I'm taking today to be grateful for all of them. Especially since this month they are all getting another year older. They may be old, but I love them just the same.

My Mommy- She has been there for me through everything. She was there for me through my childhood while I was the silliest person alive, she was there for me in my teenage years when we couldn't stand each other, she was there when I wanted to get married and she was there for me when I had my baby, Brenden. I continue to love her every day from so far away. She's there for me when I just need to talk about life, have questions about being a mommy, she's always giving me the greatest advice. She is the greatest best friend I could ever have in a mom. I love her.

My Daddy- Now to explain my Dad, he is the most down to earth, creatively smart awesomest person I know! He is definitely the best Dad! He has helped me make so many decisions in my life and helped me see good and helped me to see how I could change for the good. I am a better person today because of him.

My Brother, Adam- Gosh, what to say, I love this guy! He has turned into an amazing person and he's such a great Dad! He is the father the my newest niece, Rylan. So cute! He takes such great care of her. I can not express how impressed with him that I am. He has changed so much over the last few years and has matured greatly.

My Brother, Austin- He's just growing into an amazing young adult! He is so mature for his age and he is constantly just fantastic! I've watched him grow since he was a little baby. I used to change his diapers and now he's starting to date. I love him for being so grown up and easy going.

My Brother, Hunter- Hunter is my youngest brother and the most silly. Hunter is the baby in our family and we love him even though sometimes he's a little too much. He can be a little know it all, but he's so smart and fun! I still love to snuggle him and hold him like a baby, and I like that he doesn't mind at all, especially when he's sick.

My Mother-in-Law, Terri- Love her! She's another mom to me and she's the greatest mother-in-law ever! She treats me like one of her own and I love it! Chris always jokes that she likes me better, it just makes me feel good. She's one of the sweetest people and I know she would do anything for me and I have grown to appreciate and love her so much over the past couple years.

My Father-in-Law, Jim- He just reminds me of my own dad, and it just makes me feel like I fit in and it makes me feel really comfortable. Kind of like part of the family. It took me awhile to get used to it, but now I have grown to really know what family really means because of this man. He's very down to earth like my dad and very logical about everything and it's really nice when Chris and I are looking for some advice, about, well really anything.

My Brother-in-Law, Josh- Now this kid is quite crazy! He has a mind of his own. Now when Chris and I first got married and lived in St. Louis with his family for the summer he drove me nuts, mostly because I wanted to spend all of my time with my husband, but I've gotten used to it and he's grown on me and I have to say that now, I really like him and he just reminds me of my own brothers. He just fits into what I'm used to and I really like that feeling.

Now my own little family of 3, the 3 of us just tie everything together with out families.

My Husband, Chris- Love him! I can not tell you enough about this guy. I wrote him on his mission with out even having a clue to who he was, or what kind if person he was. I just kind of assumed that he was a good man because he was on a mission. I have learned since that not every man that goes on a mission is great, most of them are, but there are a few that just go. When Chris got back to the states after his mission we started dating, and I fell in love. So clique right? Marry the guy you fall in love with. Well that's exactly what happened and I have never been happier. I have a husband that loves me and a gorgeous baby because of it. My husband loves so very much, he takes great care of me, and understands me, talks to me, lets me win most of the arguments, cooks me yummy food, takes care of Brenden, lets me sleep in, watches chick flicks with me, just to name a few. He is so wonderful! And I love him.

My Baby, Brenden- Brenden is the newest edition to our family and we love him so much. He is so cute and lovable. He has his days, but he is so wonderful and fantastic. He hardly ever cries and sleeps well and is just the best baby ever! I love him so much and love taking those oh so cute pictures of him.

Family is so important and I have grown to appreciate my families love for me over the past few years. I would not trade any one of my family members for anything. They love me so much and treat me so well. Sure we have our jokes, but I can feel their love. I love watching movies with my family and sharing the gospel with them. It's my favorite. I feel so grateful to have them be a part of my life everyday.

I love you Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment