May 28, 2011

Day 19 of Me

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Honestly, I don't really have many nicknames at all. But surprise, surprise, Sadie is a nickname. Now who can guess what my name really is, Ha ha. I'm realizing, that I am quite boring when it comes to nicknames, Chris has given me a few since we've been married. And yes, they are definitely the mushy, ooey gooey kind. Like hunnybun, lover muffin, love bug, and daz. And Daz is really the only one I feel really needs any explaining at all.

Daz came from Chris, as he says, he was just amazed with my eyes when he saw pictures and especially when we first met. Kind of corny, I think , but then again, I kind of like it. Even though, he hardly ever calls me Daz anymore, I'm really surprised that its one that he brought it up tonight when I had asked him. I had forgotten about it long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment