May 24, 2011

Day 18 of Me

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Have more children
Own our own house someday
Home-school our children
Bring our children up in knowledge of the gospel
Live in a great ward with children the same age as our own
Be a stay at home mommy
For Chris to have a wonderful job
Get out of Rexburg
Spend a few years living in Boise saving money
See my children graduate and serve missions
Become a master quilter
Learn more about crafting
Learn more recipes that my family loves
Learn how to make my own baby food
Become a better mother
Make baby clothes
Throw the best birthday parties ever!
Save money
Become a pro coupon-clipper


1 comment:

  1. You want to home-school your kids and have them graduate from high school or was that college? I suppose they could go to regular school by the time they got to high school. By the way, I've thought about if I can one day to get a nice home, and have home school in the basement.

    ReplyDelete