May 07, 2011

Day 01 of Me

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

A photo of Me and one of the things I love most in this world.

Onto 15 facts about me:

1. I got married to a spectacular husband in June of 2009, and I love him!
2. I have one beautiful baby, just waiting for more to come and bless my life.
3. I really don't care for brussel sprouts.
4. I love animals, especially little puppies.
5. I love to cook and bake, it makes me feel great!
6. I love doing anything that has to do with crafts.
7. I love my family.
8. I have been blessed with the greatest in-laws EVER!
9. I have a Heavenly Family that adores me.
10. I was born double jointed.
11. I love spoiling my husband over every single holiday.
12. I love going on walks in the sunshine.
13. I have a new found love for granola.
14. I have a strange love for folding laundry.
15. I love my home!

1 comment: