May 07, 2011

Mother's Day Date!

My wonderful Husband, Chris took me out on a Mother's Date last night last night and it was spectacular! Chris has to work today and tomorrow is Sunday, so he decided to spoil me early, and there was absolutely no arguement on my behalf. I love my husband!

We had dinner at Olive Garden and it was amazing! My best friend Amanda is one of the hostesses, and we got her husband, Chris to be our waiter. And honestly he was the best waiter we have ever had! Awesome. We had some Cheese Fonduta, and it was delish! Yum! And I had some yummy soup, while Chris stuck to his salad. By the time our food came we were so stuffed. Our great waiter had told his manager that another waiter gave our food away, so the manager came over and we got some good stuff. The Cheese Fonduta was free, as was some drinks and a ton of mints. Thank you Chris and Amanda!

The next stop on our date was the movies. Chris has been wanting to go see the Thor movie since he heard about it, and last night happened to be opening night. I have to say, I really enjoyed it to. Through out the movie Chris was explaining the storyline to me, and usually when he does that I get super annoyed because I just want to watch the movie, but it was very interesting hearing the storyline of a super hero. It was a pretty good movie, and Thor wasn't too bad to look at either.

After the movie we went out for cupcakes. I love gourmet cupcakes, by far the best. We stopped at the store on the way home to pick up some tasty granola.

Today I am just spending the day with my super cute baby! He has been just sleeping the day away. Perfect day for mommy and baby snuggling. My favorite! So back to Mommy and Baby Snuggles I go!!!


1 comment: