May 14, 2011

Day 06 of Me

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Haha. Everyone that knows my husband knows exactly why this is so funny to me. My husband is a super hero know-it-all. I love him dearly, but sometimes it can just be too much. So now that we've got that out of the way, down to what we're here for. Whose my favorite super hero.

Hmmmm....I didn't think this was going to be so tough deciding on one super hero...

And the winner is... Wonder Woman!

I think she is pretty awesome. I mean anyone who has there one jet is pretty awesome, not to mention invisible. And to alist a few other things, she's super strong, she has bullet proof bracelets, and best of, she has a tiara, pretty awesome huh? Well the tiara doubles as a throwing dagger. Best super hero ever! So on another note, I have been watching a ton of The Cosby Show lately and it talks a lot about women's rights, equality, and how women can do anything a man can do, if not better. And so Wonder Woman is pretty much the best super hero out there if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment