May 09, 2011

Blogging

So I have to say, I have this found love of blogging and just kind of getting out what is going on in our lives. I love it. Especially since my day is spent cooing and ahhing at this little baby boy. I love my little baby, Brenden, but it's also nice to have a little bit more conversation, so blogging, I can just go on and on and talk about whatever I want. And then when Chris gets home from work at night, I don't absolutely talk his ear off, and I'm sure he appreciates that. Ha.

So today, Oh what a day today has been. It was a nice morning. Chris let me sleep in yet again. And there it was 10:30 in the morning when I finally woke up. It was so nice. So I got up and got ready and fed Baby Brenden. And we all headed out for the morning. We made a stop at Ace Hardware for a few things. Mostly I was excited to get some pots to plant the Mother's Day pansies that Chris and Brenden gave me, well it was really from the ward, but it was still very nice. So tomorrow I will plant those along with some more flowers that we got today. And the pots we picked out are beautiful. I'll have to take a few pictures and post them. We ended up getting Chris a toolbox. I was really getting tired of him calling a brown paper bag his toolbox. Its a little ridiculous. We also got some stain so Chris can stain our kitchen chairs this summer. Just a little honey-do project to keep him busy this summer.

When we got home, my day really got started. Chris and I had lunch, along with Baby Brenden and Chris got ready for work. Chris leaves for work and Brenden decided its time to be unhappy and to scream his head off non-stop for 3 hours. I was at my wits ends and had no idea what to do. I was seriously loosing my mind. Today was one of the worst days this kid has ever had. I hear stories of horrible days that other mother's have had and on those days that they re-think their decision on ever having children. I was very surprised that didn't happen to me today. Sure, I was super frustrated by the end of the last hour of screaming, but still happy that Brenden was here with me. All I wanted was to make him happy and this afternoon when I did make him happy I was so happy and felt so blessed I was able to make this little boy smile. It makes me so happy to have him around and to snuggle him, play with him, make him smile and laugh. And when he does these things and is so happy, I know the reason I wanted to be a mommy so bad, and I know how much I want more children. I love this kid. He makes me happy. And I just wanted to express and let the world know how much this one little tiny baby boy means to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment