May 16, 2011

Day 10 of Me

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This is going to sound a little odd, but I have one song for everything generally. And the winner is Journey's Don't Stop Believin'.

I love love this song. Whenever I'm anything it just makes me feel that much better. When ever I'm happy, it makes me that much more happy and just over the top! When I'm sad it helps me to see the good things in life. When I'm bored, it remind me of different things I have done listened to this song, and boy has it been a lot. When I'm hyped, I get up and sing and dance as loud as I can! When I'm mad it helps me to evaluate what I could do myself to make it all better. This song has helped me to get through everything and has helped to make life so much better in my mind, even though it's probably just that this song was playing at the time.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite songs! And Now you have it stuck in my head! HEHE! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete