May 14, 2011

Day 08 of Me

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Goals for this month:
  • Learn 3 new recipes
  • Strive to have a clean house everyday
  • Spend 3 days a week exercising
  • Save $500
  • Use all of my fruits and veggies from Bountiful Baskets
  • Read a Book
  • Have a Harry Potter marathon
  • Celebrate all of my families Birthdays
  • Become better friends with Mike and Melanie Brown
These are all pretty dang important to me and for a start, I think this is a pretty great list. I love to cook, so learning a few new recipes is very exciting for me. Not only do I want to learn these recipes, I want to find a few that I can use frequently. My next goal is to have a clean house, and I love having a clean house, it makes me happy and makes me feel oh so good! Its been really difficult to have a clean house since having a baby, but I know I can do it! And the exercising, honestly it is important, just not as important as other things. I want to lose the tummy I got after having a baby. That's pretty much it. Save $500. I want to save money this month for our trip to California next month. This trip is really important to me, I haven't seen my cousin Jared in a really long time and I don't even think Chris has even met him. Oh and they have a pretty cute baby. Obviously she doesn't compare to Brenden though. Just kidding. Love you cous. Ahhhh, next I have found a love for Bountiful Baskets. You get so much for not a whole lot of money and its great! I want to use all of this stuff and I can find some great recipes to do it! I want to read a really good book, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

So this next one is a surprise to my husband. Harry Potter marathon.....WHAT? Yes, I never found an interest in the book or the first movie, but my husband and his family love them! So I have set a goal to give it a try. Ha! Trying new things. My next goal is really easy! Celebrating birthdays. All the gifts are wrapped and sent where they need to be. All thats left is the birthday phone calls and Chris' Birthday Party next week. And Hey, its important because Family is super important to me.

And the last, but one of the most important things on my list of course is Mike and Melanie. I just want to become better friends with them, they are great people. I love Melanie to death! And Mike is a great friend to Chris, so why not. I think they're hilarious and so great and I couldn't imagine life in Rexburg with them. Love you guys!

So here is my list, small, but MIGHTY!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great list! I miss you so much and wish I was up there to see you and help you with that list! Oh, and I do have a book suggestion or two or three... first, have you read the Hunger Games Series? If not, there are three books in the series and I loved them! Also, I just started reading this book called The Help. It takes place in Mississippi during the slave era and it's from the view of the slaves. I'm only on the second chapter, but it is really good! And next time you see Mike and Mel could you tell them I love them and miss them? Hopefully, I'll be able to see you soon! I miss you loads!

    ReplyDelete