May 18, 2011

Day 12 of Me

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one


I found out about blogger from a bunch of friends. It seemed like almost everyone I knew in our married ward had a blog and would talk about life and family. I thought it was pretty great. Chris and I decided that we should have a blog and should keep it up to date with everything going on with our lives. Its a great way to let everyone know what's going on in our lives with out having to post on facebook every 20 minutes.very much like a journal for everyone to see. 


When I started blogging it was really exciting and I would bog everyday, but as our lives kept getting busier and busier it got really hard to keep up with it. And now with this challenge its gotten a lot easier. I'm kind of back into the swing of things so I'm hoping once the 30 day challenge is over with I'll be able to keep up with it often. I'm not saying I'll be online blogging everyday, but hopefully a few times a week. 


I think blogging is a great thing and I love reading about all of our friends lives. Keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment