May 24, 2011

Day 17 of Me

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Honestly, I wouldn't want to switch lives with anyone, even for a day. I have the perfect life for me and its great. I know that I go on and on about my family, but its not only the people in my life, its how I feel about all of those magnificent people, where we live, Chris going to school, having a great job, and the spirit I feel every day. If I were to switch lives with someone, even for a day I would be to afraid that all of that would go away forever.

I love the City of Rexburg. I love living here, even though I rant about cabin fever and just wanting to get out, but every single time I do I find myself feeling home sick and just wanting to come back. I love it! I love our ward, the people around us, having everything so close, I love it all. We have some wonderful friends here in Rexburg, and with the semesters and having everyone graduating our friends are constantly changing and we're always making new friends. It makes me feel really good inside. A lot of the time it'll be people who are in our ward, and they've been in our ward for awhile, but it seems like as the semesters change and new people come in we really start to notice the people who have been here for awhile. There aren't many people who have been here longer than us so we're really starting to make some good friends. Its great. I love it here in Rexburg.

I love that Chris has something to do all the time between helping me keep the house clean, taking care of Brenden and going to work. He really loves his job, and he loves helping people. He gets a little worn out and tired by some of the people he works with, but thats to be expected. A lot of the time they just don't see the same issue the same way and that's okay. Chris loves going to work and telling people about the latest and greatest cell phones. Even though we don't always have the latest and greatest when it comes to cell phones its really nice to have Chris come home and tell me all about them. And sometimes I just don't want to here about cell phones.

As for Brenden and I, we just love hanging out together. Snuggling, going for walks out in the sun, just sitting outside. He's started giggling so much within the last week or so. And I love it! We love it here in Rexburg and its a great place for our little family right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment