May 30, 2011

Day 22 of Me

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

Being my own person makes me different from everyone else. From the experiences I have gone through, to the family that I cherish, to most importantly my beliefs make me different! My life changes every day and as my life changes I view the world differently and it changes who I am. I have been through a lot of experiences in my life, good and bad that have changed my outlook on life and have made me a better person. Every experience I go through continues to change my perspective and make me a better person. Every experience gives me that much more knowledge to help me teach others. My family is very important to me and their personalities and beliefs are so prevalent in who I am. I love my family and I just can't say that enough. And most importantly, what I, myself believe in makes me different. I believe in everything good.

I believe in God, the Eternal Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and listens to me and everything that I need. I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ loved and died for me. For me specifically he has done so much. He has felt every single pain, accomplishment, and good thing I have ever known. I know that I can have the Holy Spirit with me every day, and I know as I continue to do what is good, it will continue to be with me and bless me. I know with all of these things everything that I could ever imagine is possible through them. I am so blessed.

I am my own person and continue to grow and improve myself everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment