May 30, 2011

Day 21 of Me


Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy


This is my beautiful baby and he makes me so happy, words could not even describe it. He is such a wonderful and is growing into such a great little boy. I know that everyone sees him as this cute little baby, but I get to see him grow and transform every single day, so in my mind he's getting to that little boy stage. But in my heart, he'll always be my little baby. He makes me so happy and its hard to be frustrated with him since he's started smiling and giggling. He's so smart, its like he knows when I'm about to get upset with him so he just starts grinning at me. Its really wonderful. And to think that I get to spend every day with him, playing with him, watching him, feeding him, and watching him grow! Being a mommy to this little angel makes me the happiest I have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment