May 14, 2011

Day 07 of Me

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you


I love my Savior and I know the love that he shares for me. He is THE greatest thing in my life and he will always be there. He has made so many wonderful things in my life so very possible. From baptism to being married in the temple to having a baby, he has been my rock, he has been there with me the entire way. I love my husband, but I love Jesus more and I am happy to know that my husband respects and expects that. I know my Savior lives with me every day and helps me through the toughest of days. I love him so much, I can feel his presence, especially when I accomplish great things. He is amazing and I am so proud that I can have a big brother like him. He has set so many great examples and I hope to be able to follow them all someday. I love him and pray this in his name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment