November 06, 2011

Sundays are the Best Days!

Oh my how I love Sundays. Today didn't work out as perfectly as I would have planned it, but that's okay. Life isn't perfect and neither am I so I really can't expect for things to go perfectly and today, today I am okay with that.

I woke up this morning just feeling really sick and nautious and just couldn't kick it or really figure out what it was. I'm still not too sure, but I am feeling much better. I ate some lunch and snuggled up in our nice warm apartment and I felt so much better after awhile. Chris took Brenden to church this afternoon while I just stayed home and caught up on some rest. I just have to say, it was so nice and much needed. Its nice every once in awhile to be baby free. I love having Brenden all to myself all of the time, but sometimes I just need some me time and I feel so guilty for asking Chris to take Brenden for a little bit so I guess I just stick it out until I'm sick a have a real excuse other than I'm selfish. I know that I'm not being selfish when I ask for help, but I can't help but feel a little bit guilty. That's just my mentality, its just how I was built, I guess.

Onto the rest of our wonderful day. I spent most of the afternoon clipping and organizing coupons. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a little how-to on how I do couponing and saving us so much money. I love couponing. Since I don't work and I stay home and play with Brenden all day and sew. I mean, its a dream job, it combines the 2 things that I love to do most. Well, since I get to have fun all day, I coupon and save us much mulah! Its really fun. I'll have to add that to my to-do list for tomorrow. Blog about couponing.

After my couponing afternoon we had some great friends over for dinner and games, much like we do every Sunday. I really look forward to Sundays. We pretty much have the same friends over every single Sunday. I know we're lame, but at least we have fun. We're so thankful for our friends here in Rexburg, they're the greatest. We had dinner with Mike and Melanie, and our new friend, Paul Boss. Sadly, his wife Jes couldn't make it tonight. Apparently she's just had a ton of homework and was wiped out. We really missed her tonight, but hopefully she can catch up on some sleep and feel much better.

We had fun playing games and had some yummy dinner. The guys made steak and we had potatoes and salad and bread. Yum yum. We also had some fruit with some yummy fruit dip. I'll have to find the recipe and post it. It was just that good!!!

Overall, another wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment