November 07, 2011

Day 17

How you hope your future will be like.

Wow! Late at night and an awesomely loaded question. I want my future to be surrounded by children and family and friends and everything I love the most. Chris and I both love children. We all knew that. My hopes are to have as many as heavenly father will let us have. Chris says that he thinks the same way, but I think deep down he wouldn't want to handle more than 4 or maybe 5. I'm really okay with that even though I would always be wanting more. I don't want to be that crazy, yet amazing woman in the ward raising 12 children, but I always want at least one in the house.

I've really come to grips with this issue this week. Brenden is just growing way too fast! I just can't stand it. I'll cry if he starts walking next week. He stood completely on his own this morning. So not ready for this stage. Brenden and I went to a bay shower on Saturday and there was this little tiny baby about 6 weeks old. She was seriously a precious little angel. I hadn't seen a baby that sweet spirited since Brenden was a baby. It just hit home with me. Just seeing her and holding her, yes I want another one. Especially since Brenden is starting not to be a little baby anymore. I miss him being tiny and snugly. I miss him being so small I can just rest him on my chest. I miss watching him sleep all day long. I miss giving him little baby baths. I miss those little alien eyes. I miss holding him all afternoon. I just don't get to do these things with him anymore because he is always wanting to be going going going.

I always want to be surrounded by a little snugly baby. I don't know if that is possible, but that is what I want my future to be. I want babies everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment