November 21, 2011

Day 27

What kind of person attracts you.

My husband. I just think my husband is a stud. He's everything to me. I love how driven he is. I love how he wants to make everyone happy, even at the expense of his own happiness, and sadly my own. I love how he throws his whole self into everything he does. I love how he can relate anything to the gospel, its really amazing actually. I love how great he is with children, especially our own. I love how he's not a clean freak at all, but he knows I am, so when it comes down to it, he will clean, clean, clean. I love that he can do the laundry and be so great at it! I love that he has learned how to grill, just for me, and boy is it tasty. I love how he loves to make me breakfast. I love that he's an eagle scout, it just makes me feel extra special for picking him. I love this man! He is just the most wonderful person I have ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment