November 21, 2011

Day 26


A photo of somewhere you've been and a picture of somewhere you want to go.

I have never been on a cruise, but I think going on one with my husband, or my family would be wonderful! I would love an experience like that. I have heard so many cruise stories and they all sound like this amazing dream come true. So if anyone is looking for hints into a birthday or anniversary present, ahem. Just kidding. Cruises are super expensive, but it would be fun. I think it would be fun to go somewhere outside the continental United States. I think the closest I've been outside the continental United States I have been is Canada and oh wait, after ouur honeymoon Chris and I went to the outer banks in North Carolina. But that's it for me folks. A cruise would be a dream come true!

1 comment:

  1. That picture looks amazing. Let's leave this wintery snowy place and go!

    ReplyDelete