November 22, 2011

Day 28

In this past month, what have you learned?

I've learned that life gets busy, and that is perfectly fine. I have learned that I love my husband. I've learned that there are really so many things that I'm great at. I have learned that I have a gorgeous little baby that loves me too! I've learned that I can do anything that I set my mind to. I have learned that we have so many great friends here in Rexburg, and that's what really makes living here worth it! I've learned that life is about making mistakes and learning from them. I have learned that I can make mistakes and still be a good wife, and mommy. I've learned that it's okay to have a messy house. I have learned that it's okay to get upset, but its also okay to let the little things go. I've learned that its a great thing to look to the past to learn what to do better in the future.

This month, or more since I have been a bad little blogger, I have learned so many things, but mostly that life happens and its okay to be myself and get upset, just a little bit before getting back into the groove of things. I feel so lucky to be here in Rexburg and to have so many great friends. I love my family, and I'm sad they're not here, but so happy we get to see them in a few weeks! Life is great, so I'm going to do my best to live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment