November 11, 2011

Day 21

A photo of something that makes you happy


I love love love my husband. Its no secret, AT ALL. He just makes me so incredibly happy. He does such an amazing job and I really have no idea how he does it. HE really does it all. School, work, homework, a social life, and helping me keep our house clean, and spending time with Brenden and I. I would think that it would be almost impossible, but he does it. This man is like Superman, but so much better! This morning before he went to school he even cleaned up the mess I made before I went to bed last night. I had a mess with our sewing table and he cleaned it up like it was nothing. He just keeps going and going. I'm sure his batteries will eventually die out, but I won't love him any less. I'll just have to pick up the slack, but for now I am just extremely happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment