November 11, 2011

Smart Phones

Its time for me to apologize to the world and tell everyone that I'm a hypocrite. Because I am! As many of you know, Chris and I got smartphone yesterday and while yes I really did love my old phone, I love this one even more! Its pretty much amazing. I've only had it since last night and have no idea what I would do with out it! Okay, that's a little exaggeration, but I have been connected to it almost since we've got them. I've been busy playing with it and browsing all the many different apps. Its pretty cool. I'm sure I'm just this crazy over it because its new. I really don't want to turn into one of those people who always has to have their phone and have it out and to be constantly using it, but I would be lying if I said it wasn't a concern. Mostly because that has been me since yesterday. I'm hoping that when the newness factor wears off I can go back to normal life and just use it when I need it and not 24/7. Well that's it for now folks! I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment