November 21, 2011

Day 24


A photo of something that means a lot to you.



It is because of this temple that Chris and I can be sealed for all time and eternity to each other and our children. Being a family forever means everything to me. Nothing could be better. I know that through the temple all things are possible. I know because Chris and I were sealed in this temple it was possible for Brenden to be born in the covenant. I feel the blessings every time Chris and I can go to the temple. I love being able to go to the temple and receive the blessings. I can't wait until I can take Brenden to the temple and see the understanding of importance on his face. I took Brenden to the temple one time. I remember this one time so vividly. Brenden was only a few months old, it was still cold and snowy. Brenden and I had gone to our ward talent show and I felt that we should go to the temple, even though it was closed and 8 o'clock at night. I just happened to have his stroller in the trunk and had a bottle waiting for him just in case he got hungry. We walked the temple ground for quite awhile, I took Brenden out of the stroller for a bit and we walked back and forth right outside the doors that led to the baptistery. It felt so special to be able to share this experience with him. Even though he was only a few months old I could see this look on his face that he knew exactly where he was. He just looked so happy and peaceful. I loved every minute of it. I'm excited for when Chris and I can take our children to the Las Vegas temple where Chris and I got married. It will be an experience to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment